Monday, July 6, 2009

红绿灯 Traffic Light

Recently... Vin was so suffering actually... many trouble come to my life... Izzit age getting older... trouble coming more and more? I really don wan become adult right now... At my age now... everything i do.. i must pay 100% responsible what I do... bcoz of that... being responsible giving me an uncountable stress...
Recently... I was busy planning to study oversea... that is the 1st heavy stuff i got to settle it ASAP... 2nd 1... I have two assignment right now... and i have to done it by end of this week... or mayb early... 3rd... "Gan Qing, Kam Ching" Feelings... make me totally suck at somewhere... and its enable to move on... T_T...
So... 2day... i wan to write something about my Feelings...

I have been long time didnt really feel like... i really like someone... when u really like someone... the someone will always come out on your mind... especially b4 you sleep... think many many things about him/her... but when thinking... is kind of happiness... after that is nothing at all... is dat a big contradictions?! I dono why... really dono... Vin is a person that not easy to showing himself to others about his real feelings... Bcoz Vin wan to keep or give himself a "Back Stage" for easy come and also easy go...
I have been long time didnt really feel like... i really like someone... 1 year d i think... even between that i was couple wif other girls... I also didnt feel like now as well... (I'm so sorry to "other girls" that i didnt being serious on the relationship) Hope that i can get your forgive...
Talk bac the someone 1st... I have been suffering a month d... I trying to focus on other thing better than that... try not to to think... but its keep come out my mind... oh gosh...
You would ask... why dont i do a confession right?! I don wan... bcoz i really don wan to start a new relationship right now... but... loving someone is very hard to extrusion you feelings toward to someone... that is very tough for me... but finally i was eble to do it...
Now... i can totally let go everything... i mean open mind d... Don so care about it... and just be normal to it... it is nothing impossible to Vin...
My feelings part has done here...
There are always gonna be another mountain...
So i must always make myself to move onward...
If we stay here... keep thinking those trouble... Its is not going to help you and willing to make it more serious trouble toward you only... so... follow me... let go everything and find bac the target... what you suppose to be right now... ok?!

If you still suffering on those Feelings stuff... I would like to talk about this song... "Hong 6 Deng"
Means traffic light... o.O?! why?


We all know... a tadika student also know... we walk when green... we stop when red...
Loving someone is that we must addict or "choong" the head toward someone? Even others calling you stop... Should we stop... and think probably...
If you are not solve your Feelings problem yet... you can call this hot line... 1300881234... Vin will be your best listener or mayb help you to solve it...^^ hehe...
Listen to the Song la... Nice also... intro to you...
Vin now happy back d... Hope you will coming wif me after... ^^ Gambate...

Lyrics
從小老師也加倍認真 來教導我步過紅綠燈
右與左 必須清楚看真
那管一次做錯 也都可摧這生
何解我戀愛雙倍殘忍 從來是快樂過便不會僥倖
動作小 簡單偏偏最深
我怎可以做個 最優秀路上行人

※明明綠燈 轉眼變成紅燈
 假使相當勇敢 怎可挽回自身
 若要衝 損傷怎可以不留痕
 來又去 要找的際遇未接近※

 明明綠燈 轉眼變成紅燈
 抬頭前望去 對面馬路如此吸引
 逐秒等 心急總加倍的難行
 難道我 要必先壯烈地犧牲 去換吻
 (如夜了 我衣衫太薄便歸家 靠路燈)※

誰想到走錯死裡逃生 才明白較沒有夢想更不幸
若誕生 不好好開過心
也不可以被愛 我不過是像泥塵

Repeat ※

6 comments:

  1. yea..
    agree..
    when u get older problem appear!!!!!!!
    just like that..
    sien..
    sigh..
    lolz..
    sien..

    ReplyDelete
  2. =.=... caren... like dat "an wei" me?
    Such a good comfor to me lo... haihz... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww so deep, well there are also many perks when you get older :) unfortunately i can only think of the more shallow things, lets see you get more trust from people, which is good for erm going on holiday on your own or with your friends :0 but i guess the bad thing about htat is you would have to pay more for the travel ticket since your older... hmmm
    theres also you can purchase more things :) like erm alocohol if you wanted to :) and you can drive! instead of getting into a stuffy bus or train where you have to hold onto the greasy poles... its gross and when people fall into you because its so packed... but again i guess it would cost alot! :(
    and what else is there erm you can get a fun job and make loads of money (to spend on nice clothes, hehehehe)
    you can live on your own! no more nagging parents telling you to tidy your room! you can keep it as messy as you want!
    and i guess appart from money its all good ^^ so enjoy every moment before it passes by you, treasure every emotions, remember every ones pressence, because one day it could just disappear before you no it:( , your only 19 once so live it out till its fullest ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... The longest comment that i never receive b4... Thx dear... ^^ hope that i can enjoy everything that you have mention, and wish that i can enjoy it when i was there... (I mean London)... then we can have fun for my 20 and your dono^^ haha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. lolz.. wan long comment..
    cheh..
    ez la..
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    so.....
    izit enough long??
    cheh..
    take care my dear fwenz..
    since u owez look nice & good to me..
    i don think u'll drop dis time btw..
    take care..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wei... caren.. you now caring me but tease my other fren wo... How can u like dat... say sry...^^ hehe... Vin get well long time ago... bcoz now i totally no feel on ... d... lolx..

    ReplyDelete