Monday, July 20, 2009

Apologize

Sorry... Long time i didnt update my blog d... How long jor le? erm... i think 4 days gua... lolx...
Ok.. so... what i got 2day? nth also... haihz... recently i was busy ing about my study... i got two assignment need to pass up and then + two presentation... everything need to done by this week... but fortunately... i done everything^^
After that... I got 2 good news... 1st is my cousin sis just come bac from London...^^

Pheobe...

Wow... She do speak very well in english... More pro than me... T_T... I also shame of myself lo...
Anyone who interest to know my cousin? Giv me a call la...^^

She come bac here for vacation...
the 2nd good news is... My uncle open a new restaurant... it is a chinese restaurant... nearby Taipan... Dat day i go test( say test so weird rite?) erm... TRY food... yea...^^ not bad o... you all can treat ur parents go there hav a warm dinner ever... If wanna know the actual location... ask me la...^^

Restaurant



Got air-con o...

The end

No comments:

Post a Comment