Sunday, July 5, 2009

Satuday is a Happy Day

How happy is that? Dono o... ^^
2day... i wake up late... i tot i will be miss up many thing... so i decide to stay at home for the whole day... o.O?! suddenly... my friend Tze... come out a good idea... we go lunch then go watch Ice Age 3... Sound like pretty good...
So... what about my lunch... we decide to eat Bak Kut Teh... (if my foreign friend dono what is it... it is a flavourite food in Malaysia)...
After lunch... we plan to go to IoI mall... Why?! what happen?!...
Bcoz i wanna go there see a person...

台湾有王心凌,杨丞琳... 中国有金莎... 香港有薛凯琪...
马来西亚就有郭晓薇!!!... 这个可爱教主...

Taiwan have Cindy, Raine... China hav Jin Sha... Hong Kong hav Fiona...
Malaysia hav Kay!!! Lovely Leader...

When i reach IOI mall concourse... T_T... Kay have done her perform... I was late... mm zhai ar...
I was so disappointed that time... bcoz i really hope that i can meet up wif her...
Never give up... so i wait at there almost 15mins...
Finally... OMG... she come out from the behind of the stage... Wa... Kay... wow... she so beauty... so nice... Especially when i look at her eyes... one sentence come out on my mind(Malaysia 有救啦!!!) haha... wow... when she stop signature wif others and staring at me... i was so nervous and ask her... can i take photo wif you... Wow... my heart was just... no word can explain my feeling...
Finally i take photo wif her d... haha... so happy... feel good...
But... T_T... i didnt jel my hair... mm zhai ar...





I fall in love with her d... ( Don punch me if you are a fans of Kay... Sry... i didnt meant to)
Thx Kay for taking photo wif me...^^

I really not willing to leaving Kay... T_T...
But i hav to go to Pyramid ASAP... if not i would not get buy my ticket for Ice Age 3...
B4 i leave... o.O?! i saw my friend...
Joey wo...

He have to do a performance on the stage also... but sry dude... cant finish your show b4 i go...

I reach Pyramid... OMG... look at the queue... so long dragon...
But... don worry... Vin is a Smart guy...
What Vin did?! Ngek Ngek... i walk into the booking ticket line... and buy ticket... when the ticket seller ask me: what is your booking number?
I answer her: sry... i don hav^^... using my eyes contact...
Finally... she allow me buy... haha... ppl use 1 hour to queue up for the movie ticket... i only 5 mins... I'm so sry for being like dat... hehe...

Ice Age 3, Dawn of the Dinosaurs


Its was so nice... so funny... so comedy... so nonsense...
You should watch it immediately...^^

This time got a new character... he was bringing many funny part in the movie...
He is Buck...


Very funny and comedy... what do you waiting for?!
buy ticket... watch movie... gogogo.... hehe...

After that... we go back to Puchong... and find a places for our dinner... Finally i decide to go to puteri there...
Dats my dinner... I forget the name of the restaurant...
Sirloan Steak... wif black pepper sause... Half well...
Nice~~~ You can go there and hav a try... Its really contended to me... bcoz the price is reasonable to me...


2day... really High Expenses... But High Return also... not bad not bad...hehe...
The End... ^^

2 comments:

  1. lolz..
    wan me leave comment ar..
    mm zai ar..
    kakakaka..
    lolz..
    cheh..

    leng lui mou?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sure leng lui la... ^^ love her d... ^^

    ReplyDelete