Sunday, June 28, 2009

Happy Sunday

2day wake up in the early morning... 12.15pm...^^
Vin 2day got appointment wif aunty... who is Rachel's mother...
She ask me to go her restaurant... which name by Le Cafe
It is inside a Japan club...
Location is... erm... nearby MidValley there... lolx... dono describe...


If you interest... you can date me go there 1...^^
The environment there is so comfortable, so "Soo Fu"...
I really enjoy that... and also bcoz of it... make me forget many trouble...
Whole body are so relax and feel good when i was siting while waiting my Foods come...
Wow... My foods come d...^^
This is call Japanese Beef Curry... Its is a Japanese name...
The sauce are so nice...^^


This is Yakisoba... Very nice o... My fren Rachel Loh D.I.Y for me... ^^
the mee is japan mee... Delicious... i like it...
Especially the Sausages... so fragrant so good^^
Now i regret that why i didnt ask for 2nd plate le... T_T...
I'm Hungry nowT_T


After finish my lunch... we was sitting there and chit chat around...
Wa... suddenly got a family customer come over here... and then they are bringing they childs who is Twins... so cute... ^^ they was drinking milk that time...
They use hands holding the bottle... once younger sister finish... she used to hold her elder sister hand and accompany her to finish the milk bottle... wa... so cute^^
Sorry for no photo supply... bcoz i scare their parent dislike me to take photo of their children...
Too bad...
So relax... there was not bad... go there also can learn some Japanese languege... hehe...


Ok... everything done... this time aunty treat me eat lunch... bcoz she giv me a mission to do...
Don misun... i didnt meant anything la...^^ just a fact...
The mission is... I need to become a driver...T_T... send her little daugther bac to hostel...
After 1 hour... my mission has complete...

Totally... i feel so relax and happy 2day... hope that i can every weekend being so relax... go cafe hav a drink... chit chat wif frens... enjoy my life... be happy...^^
Now my mood are so calm... i think 2nite i can sleep well... and hav a sweet dream...^^ Nite Nite everyone... I got many thing to say... but everything just let the time to prove it... ^^ I also dono what i say^^ Vin Sleep la... ZZzz

No comments:

Post a Comment