Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Feeling Day

Why call Feeling Day? bcoz it is very feel on ma... lolx...
08 June 2009, Monday
2day... I date my best friend go watch movie... o.O?! Who is it?
hehe... Let you know later... after college (actually no college la... bcoz when i reach there my classmate tell me the class postpone d... =.= sienz...) then i go home and be ready to go buy movie ticket... 2day i full of feel ma...^^ then i bring my DKNY spec also... lolx... i was wearing it even i queue ing for buy ticket... Wow... so many ppl keep staring at me... feel so weird and shy... but it really feel good o... haha...
Wa... so many ppl o... after half an hour... my turn... two ticket,17 again,6.40pm... E05 and E06
then i got had my lunch 1st while i msg my friend... She very cruel 1 lo... yesterday she say she will be free after 3.15pm... then 2day i msg her again... she say she wanna go bac hostel and hav a big nap o!!! T_T... then how i going to pass the few hour until 6.40 le?!!!
Then i go to my grandma house which just nearby 1U... but at there is really damn hot la...
Then i go to cyber cafe... alone... play jor 3 hour... =.= play till i so moody... so sienz so 'pai' haihz...
6 lo... then i go bac to 1U wait her lo... then finally i meet up wif her d...
bcoz still got sometimes... then we ma walk walk... and chit chat lo... bcoz i do really long time didnt see her d... and this time is the 1st time i date her(solo go out)... this got link to my other post which is A Big Comfort...
6.40 la... yeah... we go in watch 17 again lo...
Wow... wa... yea... omg... it was so nice...

Introduction...

This movie is very yau feel... "Who say you're only young once?"
If can 17... will you choose the same road that u had choosed b4...
Wilson and i got talk b4... if we bac to the past... what will i choose... izzit choose to leave the team? or keep dance... lolx...
Intro this movie 1st... wa... everybody should go watch this... it is real damn cool man... i love this movie... at here i don wan express so many plot 1st... You watch urself... ^^

In this movie... ZacEfron damn handsome and cool man... not just girl love him... boy also wanna to be like him(my opinion la...^^)

Hav a look...^^




Wow... this part he was so "ying" and cool...
He just get into the High school... and Stan was wanna to bully Alex... and he stand up and say something... he talking while playing the basketball... Wow... Ying Dou Bao!!!


I love the ending... i dono weather u like or not la... bcoz if for me... i will also choose the same way... i wanna to say now u hav choose what u wan to do... so you just do it and don suspect what u do... believe it and do it... do not regret... When something wrong... stop and look bac and think... why u wanna choose this way... and be confident again and keep walking... so... Let's Start from here... do whatever u wan to do... when there is a will, there is a way... All my friend... Gambate^^... i still got many thing i cant express at here... bcoz there are many thinking in my heart and it was very long long story... so... you just go into the cinema and watch it... and get ur own feeling... Highly recommanded this movie...^^

After finish this movie... we two feel the same... the movie was nice till cant even say something... but there are alot of feeling inside our heart... ^^ girl come... giv me Five... lolx... mou bring wrong you go 17 again le... ^^

Then we going to dinner... when walking we was keep thinking alot... and 17 this and 17 that... wa... feel on ar... yau feel dou ar... 17 again... hehe...

Ok... cant stop saying 17 jor... lolx... then we very hungry jor... so
We go try a restaurant which we hav never try b4... The name is Charm...

Which is locat at the top floor at 1U... the middle part between TGV and GSC...

i ordered some BBQ lamb and some satay wif rice...



Then we take some photo at there...




i was 1st time "chan toi koit" ( Chan Table Leg... dono how to write... ^^) wif her...
Suddenly... someone is calling me... o.O?! KC wo... halo...^^
he was so boring and just call me to chat... lolx... then i talk jor awhile pass jor it to my friend...
Shock me... but i know de la... KC... know u miss us much de la...^^ Malaysia gang is good rite dude? hehe...

ok... now is time to tell u who is the girl dat going out wif me la...

her name is Carin Loh... Foong Yee... My best fren...

izzit look so 17 le?!... ^^

this is we take inside the cinema... wif my lower quality camera... =.=


But this look so old... T_T



9.00pm++... then i send her bac to hostel... and i go home by myself... T_T...
From 1U to Puchong... but... i do really happy very much... Girl, thx for acc me to 17 again lo...

3 comments: