Saturday, June 13, 2009

Hannah Montana the Movie

12.06.09,Friday
2day... Rachel date me ma...?! lolx...
then we plan to go watch a movie... Hannah Montana the movie...


This movie is so so.. but then just like a musical movie... now i only know dat Miley Cyrus is a good singer... ^^
Those song singing by her is nice also... the flavor part in the movie is the ending there... she confess on what she are and what she suppose to be... and finally she sing a new song... THE CLIMB... i love the song so much... it touch me...^^
Beside my blog there u can hav a look...^^

Another thing i wan to say is... erm...

If i can ride a horse wif my girl... the feel sure very nice 1... so... where i can i learn le?! hehe...



I think i think too much d... lolx... but everyone should hav a dream rite?! ^^

Miley Cyrus look so pretty...


Another part is dat when u in love wif someone rite...?! should you hide ur real feeling or do a confession to him/her?
I would like to say... come on... be confident to yourself and dare to do a confession... weather the answer is yes or no... at least we try... no regret... so... anyone are having those problem... i wish u all good luck lo... ^^
if success then let me know la... i would like to share wif u...^^


The end of the movie...

Next... i would like to intro this song to you...

The Climb...
Lyrics
I can almost see it
That dream I am dreaming
But there's a voice inside my head saying
"You'll never reach it"
Every step I'm taking
Every move I make feels lost with no direction
My faith is shaking
But I gotta keep trying
Gotta keep my head held high

There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be a uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose
Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb

The struggles I'm facing
The chances I'm taking
Sometimes might knock me down
But no, I'm not breaking
I may not know it
But these are the moments that
I'm gonna remember most, yeah
Just gotta keep going
And I, I got to be strong
Just keep pushing on

'Cause there's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be a uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose
Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb, yeah!

There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Somebody's gonna have to lose
Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb, yeah!

Keep on moving, keep climbing
Keep the faith, baby
It's all about, it's all about the climb
Keep the faith, keep your faith, whoa

After Movie... we go home rest... At night... i and Rachel and also Wilson + Foong Yee
go to Mill Wheel Ice Cafe... and then at there i show something that i hav practice alot to my best fren... ^^ i was so nervous till my hand keep shaking... haha... too ying d...

Hav a look... no cheating o... ^^

Sry for my lower quality video camera... ^^
After that my fren all so shock o... wahaha... especially foong yee o... ^^

Then... after Mill Wheel... we go bac to their house and chat many things...
I very happy that they say to me... 1st time see me and not yet know me... my image is look like a white horse prince... lolx... but after know me... is just like a normal guy or mayb worst than dat... alalala... whatever la... at least i look like "Bai Ma Wong Chi" ma ok lo... Haha... thx buddy... thx for bluffing me... ^^

1st time i stay at their house till so late and chat so much... true friend is hard to find ar... ^^
Thx la... True Friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment