Thursday, November 25, 2010

Unknown Accident

Yesterday... i having an unknown accident... why i say so... bcoz i went to my friend house about a house warming party... we chit chat and hav fun... suddenly... someone come to knock our door say that my car has crushing by someone!!! so we quickly run out and see what going on... when i reach my car and i saw a huge damage to my car back side... omg... But i would say it was lucky... bcoz the driver didnt hit and run... She was a kid... just 16 year old... and her father was so kind... stay there wait me appear... and write down every detail... helping me to settle all the staff... He will handle all the fix payment... call to the insurance company... and ask them to send my car to somewhere fix it... using digital accessment... taking photo... and adjust for the fees... at the end will completely settle everything for me... and i hav nothing need to pay at all... But... trouble is... i hav to take some times to drive my car to the place which fixing the car... Lolx... why i call it Unknown accident.... bcoz yesterday i was just settle down my relationship problem... then went to friend party is like try to hav fun... but so suddenly having accident... dono what to say... just like somethings happen so unknown... dono where to come... dono why happen... dono what to do... lolx... I think i hav to settle everything one by one... and make up my mind... start moving forward... i should not be wasting too much time on those kind of stuff d... it totally wasting my time now...
be awake and smart jor Vin...

1 comment: