Thursday, November 25, 2010

寂寞寂寞就好

2day... I so free... after class... i went to my friend house using his internet... lolx... Now at New Zealand... do not hav unlimited internet connection... we all having like 20G or 40G per month... it was so less at all.. damn it... and some more my house got almost 5 to 6 pc... so we hav so many ppl to share just 20?! omg... it was totally not enough la... aiyo...

Actually 2day at here... i just wan to share my love story... hope that (she) don mind that i sharing on my blog... I can say it just like a failed example... which call fail 姐弟恋... Last two month... i start couple wif a girl...
Starting we feel impossible... and i was like... lolx...^^ got girl hook up wif me wo... and that time... i didnt think about i really wan to couple in New Zealand... bcoz the purpose i come here is to work and study... helping my family... so i was unexpected about it... at the time b4... there are few more girl taking handphone from me... but i cant even think about couple wif them... but this time... she was like... dono le... mayb my serendipity has come... so i just go ahead...
One days... which the next day that i know her... I just come str that i ask her... will you mind age problem... she answer that age not a problem... important is we being well when we together...
Heard what she said... i totally rest assured that i should go ahead d... then in 1 week time... i aready date her out for our first date^^...
Actually i came to New Zealand almost 1 year d... but there are so many places that i never go... bcoz there places if i go alone it feel so weird... lolx... when i was couple... me and my girl went to many places and all those are just amazing and wonderful... how to say...
Beaches... so nice... strong wind... nice view... leisure... sweet... romantic...



Hill... green atmosphere... fresh air... beautiful tree... look out point of not just Auckland city... is whole New Zealand!!!...




Tourism Attraction... Train... we call it Motat...




And so on so on.... I was so happy... She just enrich my life... alot alot of thing... many flavour part i wan to share it wif my fren...^^
and some more we two travel to a places 3 days 2 nite... So happy... just enjoy and relax the two of the world...^^
A mature couple i would say... it was bravo...^^
after that... we back to our position... i hav to work... she also hav to work... we getting less time together wif each other... but at starting our (Love fire) was strong enough... so no matter how hard... we also will take time spent wif each other... so sweet and happy...^^

But one day... how to mention this... is like (the real life)...
Introducing about her... She was graduate at Auckland University... age is 198*(secret)... and now she is a nurse... working...
Why i will say the real life?!... is bcoz every parent of us... like your mom... or my mom... will always think for us and even know what should we do in the future... and they aready had a plan for it... and so do my girlfren parents... One day... a careless happen which is my girlfren(i mention her as Y)... Y tell her mom about us... a 20years old small kid who is still not yet get his career... and still hav to fight for many thing in the future... after that... she mom was... not just she mom... i think most of the mother will also think dat... NO WAY!!! you got to be kidding me...
Then She start giving presure to Y... at the same time Y suffering on working(nursing is a highly stress job) and enie menie... blar blar blar... after that... we start argue... Once we start... we never end d!!! T_T... bcoz this argue come outs on the moment which our love is still in a unstable status!!!
So until last couple days... We both are totally tired for that... but we still didnt make out a decision... I was so pain and suffer bcoz as i write on my Facebook... when you really fall in love... you are getting hard to stepping out of that... But I think about that for a long time period and I do it tough once... I asking for break out... and we be friend back!!! T_T... it was so pain man... at my side is like... i just start couple... we used to be happy all time... just 2 month!!! and then we hav to facing the fierce's real life... all come so fast and also go so fast... I cant let go everything at this moment... bcoz my feeling are still there... T_T...
But don worry all my friend... i'll be fine soon... but this moment i just wan to be 寂寞寂寞就好!!!

5 comments:

  1. Come back~ Your english is still S*ck~ Come back we teach you then you go again~ Sure no problem jor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice Information Thank you keep it up Regard HDVOGO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reasonably unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or anything, web site theme . kodepoker

    ReplyDelete