Monday, November 15, 2010

Random Speak~~


Hi... Vin here... I'm still allrite...^^ Miss me le?!
All you guys also wan know what Vin recently doing... Nothing much...
In New Zealand... Auckland... A place that dono weather belong to Vin or not...
Working hard on my future... leaving malaysia that time... i was like... wanna come out to hav a look of the world which outside malaysia... and i did saw many thing different... and mayb i having more Hone in my life... i feel myself more mature than b4 d...^^ but the feel of missing you guys is same... and even more and more tim...
Here i wan to sing a song to you guys lo...^^
掛念好友~~
這客機灑脫從地平升空~
載着搭客每個夢想多麼重~
那次天台裡同坐啍的歌~
某日再見你我仍未會淡忘~

這份掛念 要怎麼承受~
你地或許超過像好友~
我向它方遠走 想請你地等候~
這樣分開请你地保重~

My leaving will not be forever... My friends... We will meet up soon... Even we now live under different sky... but i hope you guys same as me... enjoy your life now...







For my job now... i aready climbed the highest position in my restaurant... having the highest wages among all the stuff...^^ don be proud or happy... bcoz hav to work more 1 ar... T_T...
Work nothing much sharing... bcoz share jor you also dono what i sharing... lolx...^^

For my study... I'm now apply for the Language study... i was applied b4 september... and my school day is on 20 sept... But i wait jor almost 2 months then only the Immigration approved my application say that my visa will be expired 15Jan... means 2 months leave... T_T... 1 months later i hav to apply visa again... but at this time... what i really wan to apply?!!! continue study language or study course or working visa or just back to malaysia?!.... Still deciding... But no worry guys... Vin will figure out myself...^^



Last couple weeks... I went to a trip wif a mistery person^^... lolx... few ppl know only^^
I having a relax and happy holiday wif this person o...^^
Come New Zealand so long time ago... but i never leave main city... Auckland... this time i went to a place call Rotorua... is like Selangor KL ma... went to Ipoh lo... drive 3 hours only ma...^^
I got play many things lo... like this Zorb... what this?!
Zorb mean gas ball^^




sit cable car go to a high hill...


then play sky swing on the sky!!! is was like i almost can swing myself fly over the sky lo...^^



After play Luge... this 1 yau feel... Tze... Max... Han weio... all brothers come play together more yau feel... bcoz damn speed lo...^^

From high hill ride till middle btm of the hill...
then sit mini cable back from high hill...

I play jor 5 ride... this 1 got 3 type of lane... beginner... intermediat... and advance...
1st two ride i play wif her... but the next 3 ride i only can play wif myself... lolx... so i keep train my speed when i turn for corner... more and more fast...



The most yau feel is... In the place Rotorua... is a Volcano Tempat... so got many spa pool... even my resort also got private spa pool o...^^ couple come just yau feel lo...^^
Not complete this post yet... bcoz due to my internet... haihz... damn cham ar... T_T

1 comment: