Sunday, October 18, 2009

Wednesday

14Oct09
2day working... lolx... damn happy and exciting... bcoz I hav break my personal record...
Which is the sale of day...
Normally i must target 3 sales per day... but 2day dono what happen o... is that my lucky day?
or bcoz i do hav improve on my counter skill?! lolx...

Normally i can hit 3 sales only... but 2day... i hit 7 sales... and become the top of my team...^^
Wow... awesome...

but on the other side... got 1 stupid sitting at there and break another personal record... which is Wilson la... His sales that day is zero... OMG...
Look at his Pik Chik face...



After finish work... I wanna treat myself good abit... so after i send wilson home...
I went to Sushi King...^^ hehe...
Bcoz it having promotion...
and you must the member card like me^^


When i reach there... Promotion is really promotion... Wow... How long i need to wait?! T_T... Hungry le...
Look at the Queue... =.=


after half an hour... My sushi... I come lo... Hungry^^


Every plate only RM 2 only... take ar... haha... wakaka...^^
after that... very saticfy^^
Full + Cheap + Delicious + Happy
Sushi King promotion... wait you again...^^

1 comment: