Sunday, October 18, 2009

Unpaid Leave

Friday
16Oct09
2day i apply unpaid leave...
Bcoz of some special performance...
Therefore... I lost my allowance... RM200... T_T

Apologize for those video that i cant upload...
try my best later...

After that... we went to watch movie...
Sorority Row... very nice...
Horror + Comedy + Fierce + Sexual + Beauty


6 Sexy Playful Girl making a big joke...


Bcoz of that... become a big mistake in life...


The Main character of Step Up 2... Beautifull...^^


After a good show... I went back to Puchong...
Do what?! lolx... Hair Cutting lo...
Find my friend Chun Keat help me...^^

After half an hour...

My hair done...^^


OMG... I'm late d... bcoz i must reach my company at 6.00pm...
and now is aready 5.45pm d... and i need back home 1st...
lolx... at the end we also late jor... 6.something only reach there...
but nvm...
Let's start moving to NZX Full House la...
this time going with new friends...
Thomas Nicholas Connie Marcus Wilson PuiLin & Vin...


I do like the 1st choice in Full House...
The Wok-sear Chicken Chop...
Chicken Chop + Potato + Vegetable + (Most nice) Grape Souse


Lolx... Funny de is... I found 1 spaggeti...
The name is... Always Ugly Spaggeti... haha...


After all the order come d...
PuiLin and Vin cant wait to take photo jor...^^


After dinner... Photo time...





This photo i like the most...^^
I look like... lolx... Reader leave some comment la... haha


I tot i can finish it fast... and then rush back to Puchong IOI mall sense cafe 1...
But lolx... We chat some topic very interesting... so...
Lala sorry^^...

After that... I go home sleep early... bcoz tmr... hehe...
Catch up wif my new post la... Good nite...

1 comment: