Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Vin Get Sick

14 Sept 09
Monday night...
I going to sense cafe...





It give me a comfortable feel to sitting here and enjoy the perform...
Mayb Sense Cafe is still new to Puchong...
So not much ppl going...^^ Thus... We can non stop picking song... lol...

Daniel and Caren Jay

The only human photo that i take...
Oh Gosh... I wanna change my MobilePhone d... Saving now...

After that... you know... Girl are always ma fan 1... Especially Caren Jay~~ No la... Caren... jkjk... hehe... I must send her back home b4 12... so we just stay at Sense until 11.30 then i need to rush to her house... T_T and rush out bac to oppesite IOI mall de night food street... and fetch wilson and daniel go to Vision play snooker... Holy cow...
1 West 1 East... tired nya...
Mayb bcoz of that... Vin get sick d... T_T
The day after... Vin really get sick jor...
wake up early in the morning... run into the toilet and vomit!!!
T_T... unhappy... after vomit... my whole body become powerless... even bone also getting pain... Finally... I hav to go see doctor... I tot it was dengki... So i try to talk wif doctor... But lucky that doctor say... don worry... dengki not easy to get in...
After that... Doctor giv me some medicine

Anti-pain... Anti-Wind(remove those wind inside my stomach) lolx...

Look at my Sick Face... haihz...

T_T... RM 36 for my medicine...
Poor jor lo... haihz...

Hope that i get well soon la...
When i sick... i only realize that... Truely caring me geh fren... totally no... T_T... haihz...
End

2 comments:

  1. aiyo.. say my bad ar!!!!!!!! ltr i throw ur spec to sea!! lolz.. u sick jor ar??? who say no fwenz care== i ma a BIG BIG HUMAN here.. din view ur blog oso dono u sick jor.. sigh.. jz don get fever can jor.. H1N1.. huhu.. lolz.. take care la my dear.. aiyoyo.. eat medicine lor...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wa... fan dou ar caren... No la... Aiyo... Thx for caring la^^

    ReplyDelete