Thursday, September 17, 2009

Interview

Vin stop studying d... Bcoz I cant apply PTPTN loan for this sem... and plus Financial problem...
so... I have to stop 1 sem... and wait for another 4 month...

When i heard that realize that... suddenly feel stuck... like my life lost target jor... Cant even think what is next...?! Hopeless for future... haihz... Vin stress presure suffer... who ever know?!

After all the thing confirm d which i really hav to stop studying... I quickly get a full time job...
just out no in... no good no good... T_T...

Finally... I found 1 job which is TeleMarketing(Astro On Demand)...

17sept09
2day... I hav make an apointment for interview...
Lolx... Stupid Vin... Stupid till even Own Resume also didnt bring... Interview what la... aiyo... =.=
But lucky that the person who interview me let me do it without Resume... Thx...^^
After few processing... Vin is Hired!!... God bless...

I left there and went to EPF which mean KWSP to register a new account...
and then CIMB bank for a bank account...
Wow... I just got a word for CIMB bank... Slow... =.=
a bank account take me 1 hour and 45 minutes... ZZzz

Now i just waiting for next weds... that day start working... Hope that I do hav a change in my life... Gambate Vin...
and some more... bcoz the work place is a bit far from my house... so mayb later i hav to move to my grandma house... T_T... say bye bye to puchong la...

Wish all my friend... Good luck and all the best... so do me^^

Put some photo... hope that no lame of this post... Apologize

No comments:

Post a Comment