Friday, September 11, 2009

3 Hour + 2 Hour Sleeping Time...

2day early in the morning 12.00am... =.=... I going to clubbing again...
This is some photo that i take last time



Look at wilson's shui yong...^^ He so high o...


(Hold on... Reader... or my fren here... ok... I hav a little explaination gotta tell you...
Do not think that clubbing is a devil... nightmare or bad place...
Its just the music louder abit...^^ and then having a dance floor can let you move your body...
Even inside got so many Lala boy and girl... but... Its was still very fun 1...
Next time I bring you go...^^)

See... everyone also say Good ar!! ^^

Ok... continue... after clubbing till 2am... then we go bac to puchong eat break1st...
After that i need to go home and change cloth and come out again... bcoz I and Ah boy are going to sleep at wilson house... Convenient for me which later I hav to help wilson...

So you think 4am can i reach his house and sleep?! Definately NO!!!
lolx... after reach... then we see youtube la... watch movie la... (Ghost of Girlfriends Past) Nice!!
until almost 6.30... then Ah boy still don wan sleep o... =.=
and then don wan let me sleep keep talk wif me about his (####) Stuff^^
after that stuff... then change topic... talk something else about his hometown... and then make me laugh like hell... while saying... Wilson also laugh till wake up d... lolx.. Funny funny...
Laugh till wake up wo... lolx... after that... 8o'clock early in the morning... i finally can sleep la... T_T... but 11am hav to wake up d...

Look at my face... T_T... not enough sleep ar...

face green lips white ar...

Eh... Who driving?!
Wilson lo...


Acting Business man there...

Why Wilson will driving Honta Accord?! Owesome
Bcoz...

I driving his stupid car lo... =.=

2day i help him drive his car go to repair... after that.. we hav to go to KL do something...
until 4 only reach home...
T_T... I faster go bath and sleep...

6o'clock...
Wake up lo... is time lo... ?! where Vin going?!
I hav date my two buddy go to a nice place which is...
The cave la... located at SS2 there...


While waiting for the stuff...
Take a photo 1st^^

Blur blur... but Rachel's hair str jor look better d...^^
and then Foong Yee ar.. no need say 1 de la... haha...
bcoz... You and me is just...
You guys hav a look la...^^ see izzit look nice le?!


I mean me look nice?! haha... no la... FY...^^
But i do really love this two photo...^^
and this also...

Dono looking at what?! but FY not being cooperate lo... =.=

Continue...^^
Our room...
just can feet 3 person geh room... =.=


Food and Beverage



You guys can try my 1... Hot and spicy spagetti...

This restaurant very yau feel 1...
The atmosphere here is kind of romantic... and then full of turkey cultural...
You can having your meal while listen to the team( i dono what that call) two guys holding a guitar and playing music in frant of you... Not bad not bad... You should try try...^^
and then the Unique design of the restaurant...^^



Just like a cave lo^^

After finish our meal... Should be photo time d...^^

We two like going to paradise... lolx...

Rachel and Carin


Better let Vin join game la...^^


o.O?! what is the window about?!

Hav a look... mayb giv you some clue in love... dono^^

Done... come bac home still wanna update blog...
I'm so tired jor... but happy la... enjoy life ma^^
Good night^^ I can SLEEP la... T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment