Sunday, May 10, 2009

What A **** Mother Days

2day is mother day... everyone should be happy and be warm bcoz our mother still stand beside us... 2day i booked a table for dinner to celebrate wif my mother... i tot we can happy and enjoy to be together... who know?!!! 2.30... i wanna go out to cc play com and then after that go swim... finish swim then only go to dinner... then i start my car... E(empty) mean no petrol la... then i go upstair to ask my mom to borrow her car... 1st she say she wan use car... then i say she fetch me lo... then she say not so early out... one hour later... ok... then i ma wait another 1 hour lo...
1 hour has go... 3.30... i ask mom again... mi... let go lo... i'm late... then my mom suddenly say... i not yet out also.. you go out yourself la... by ur car... =.= my wallet was empty... i cant fill petrol... then my mom don care... then i was ask her fetch me in a peace and humble way...she say later la.. ok!!!! then i wait another 15 mins... 15 min pass jor la!!! then i go bac upstair knock her door(door lock d) then my mom shout what?!!! then i say is time to go jor... then my mom say... u go yourself... i don wan fetch you!!! WTF!!!! !@#$%^&*... i cant endure anymore... then i use my hand to knock the door strongly... and walk away... then my mom come out and say... knock stronger again... then start scolding me... then i go drink my water... and go bac my room... when i go to my room i need walk through the staircase... my mom was standing there and then don let me pass through... k... then i don care i keep walking... then my mom push me and giv me a big slap on my face... and then scold me: look at your... look like wat? got wings d izzit... har!!! then i push her away and then go to my room lo... then she str bring those small chair come upstair and throw it to me...!!!!!!! WTF
2 Chair which throw to me!!!!!


and then i say What happen to you... then she really like crazy then scold bac me... and then keep throw everything(all the item inside my room) to me... WTF... all the thing i use money to buy 1... not exp but also my money la...!!!!!

then i ma push her and shout to her... WHY THROW MY THING!!!! YOU NO BRAIN KA?!!!!
WA... then str really like crazy jor go to her room take a Mic and come to me and giv a Big Damage Hit on my arm...!!! WTF... bring her go Mental Hospital la...!!!!
The Damn Mic


My Wound... WTF... Crazy ka?!!!!!!!



then no 1 come help... bcoz all is my younger brother... they also not dare to do anything... then i open my Curtains and window.... i wan some fresh air... then my mom crazy till go call police... say wan do report... and then she still call my father and tell my father... i fight wif her... then call my aunty and say i fight wif her also... and then call my uncle also... also say i fight wif her also.... like no body know... like she wan to let all the ppl know.... HELP!!!! SOS!!! 20min later my dai ye reach.... and now she was talking to my mom.... mentally Medicaling her...!!!!!!






11 comments:

  1. ur hand look really hurt la...
    still ok ma...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx for caring... i'm fine.. don worry...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man tat a real shit dude .. xD ...think the good side... finally u have a scar...very yeng geh... LOL =) take good care ><

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm....nth can add actually...cuz family problem...but mayb she thought u 4get abt celebrating with her ba...tat's why she so mad...stay cool ya, Vin~
    FRIENDS, are still here for you...muackxz

    ReplyDelete
  5. It touch me, baby. THX FRIENDS... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey...
    ya lo...mayb she thought no 1 celebrate for her...
    n then your father also out too... mayb she is sad too...so not so good mood gua...
    but anyway, take care lo

    ReplyDelete
  7. pity guy..
    but y u put ur mummy's photo at here?
    to let other ppl noe ur mom...
    ask us stay aways from her?
    haha..tk k urself

    ReplyDelete
  8. lolx... just wan u all to take a look and do a jugdement... like my mom can do such an action to her son!!! ^^ such a beautiful mother... but anyway... thx crystal...^^ hope we can meet up soon^^

    ReplyDelete