Saturday, March 28, 2009

Stuck Gone

After school, i plan to sing K with my teammate(work)... also meaning that the girl also coming?
Then i need to fetch them, first location is the girl house... You know... girl need take a longer time to not only make up but also others stuff... 15mins gone... she done! Wow... hehe... then i take her and on the way to the second location... ................... in a silent mode... suddenly she say: i saw your blog... and i wan to say sry to you... ( wa... very happy ar... my stuck.. my stuck gone jor... ) after that she keep on explain on that thing... then i stop her and say: no need extra explaining... i just wan a sorry... then we two also silent back... but the relationship has change...
Vin: Foong Yee... i'll appreciate the relationship between you and me... So.. pls understand each other lo... don making trouble lo... ^^ (facing you with my new hair style and smiling to you) Don tease me lo... hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment