Sunday, March 29, 2009

Best Friend

Best friend who you wan to share your happiness to them
They will be your side
Best friend who you wan to share your sadness to them
They will be your side too
Thanks buddy... ( Kang Loon Suet Max Foong) hehe... eldest to youngest...
"some one didn't mention don angry o" No offend^^

Ok la... Here we go
Wai Kang

Suet Yee Rachel

Kai Loon... A small introduce here...
KTarc de o... ^^

Ops... Leng Zai turn... My buddy Max "jie" ^^



Wa... how leng lui is her... My Next Buddy, Foong Yee




Pls leave down your comment if you wan to know my buddy
I am pleasure to introduce them to you o... Don be shy...^^

5 comments:

  1. wa...upload har some of my leng zai pic ma diao =.=... let ppl see how leng zai is ur buddy ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. yalo....upload ha my leng lui pic ma... let ppl see how leng lui is ur buddy....haha (imitate max except "d*a*" words)
    btw, take care oo~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best friend should have teamwork one... So wait all the buddy also ask to then only i put la... ^^ wahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. fuck u vin =D put my most LENG geh pic =.=

    ReplyDelete