Saturday, December 5, 2009

Vin and Win

1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... 7... 8... 9... 10... 11... 12... 13... 14...

14 months pass d...
Kelvin and Winnie Break up jor 14 months d...
Wow... so fast...
this 14 months...
Vin live Vin life...
Win live Win life...
Everything also keep moving...
There's always gonna be another mountain...
There's always gonna make it move...

but no matter how far i move how high i climb...
I'll always rmb all the good memory...

This day... I date Winnie out for a dinner + a movie...
Looking at her... Yup... she has changed...
Inside of her... even outside of her...
Inside of her become more stronger...
but outside of her become... =.=
lolx...


Short hair... Dono what type of dress...
She still can tell me loud say...
I wear to let myself see only... Tim...
=.=... Inside her de this attitude didnt change...

Compare with 14months b4...




Got Change mou?!

How about Vin le?!^^
14months b4 geh Vin...


14months later?!

Become a Vampire jor... lolx...

Ops... until here... i dono what to write jor tim... erm...
I think Vin and Win nothing much can say d...
but at here... I wish that you can become better and better...
I'll Leaving very soon jor... You must take care yourself lo...
We are best friends forever...^^

That day we watch jor Love Happens...


A Love Movie...
Meaningful... Romance...
I think i now 19years old... very young...
So... even in love i'm still a child...
Actually I prefer a mature relationship...
I do have last time... but no longer for me now...
So bcoz of this... I choose leaving and have my new life...
Hope that when i back here... everything will become...
the best for me...
hehe... you understand what i say?!
In the movie...
Aaron Eckhart say... Sometimes... Things will not same when you view it...
at a different point of view...
Is depend on you wan to climb higher to get a better view...
Or you wan to stay at the same point... keep viewing the same?!
There is always your choice for your life...

Say jor all the lame things... let view view the scene of the movie...

When you least expert somethings...
Somethings will happen...

Jennifer Aniston


40++ years old d... Still look very good...^^



The end...

No comments:

Post a Comment