Saturday, December 5, 2009

Passport Renew

Last couple days...
I went to renew my passport...
God Damn...
I reach there in the early morning at 8... damn it...
tell you guys here... renew passport got 3 step...
1st 1... you must queue up at get the number and the form...
Only queue up for this... spent jor me 1 and half hour...
After that... Fill up your form and... wait for the number show up...
2nd step... go to the counter and giv them passport... Photo copied of IC... 2 Passport size of photo...
then say wan to renew passport...
2nd step to 3rd step... waste jor my another 1 and the half hour...
3rd step... is wait for the number show up... the you go to counter there for payment... =.=...
after you pay.... after 2 hour you can get the passport aready....
But WTF.... after 1 and half hour... i think i can get the passport on the spot...
At this time... System down!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn... Pik Cik dou me ar...


So i go home and come again tmr to get the pass...
waste my time...
Then the next day i get my passport d...
Lolx...
Look at my old 1... 11years old... haha...


And now de... =.=


Ma Fan dou ar...

1 comment: