Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Things will always work out^^/ Wai Kang's Birthday

Recently... I dono... weather is bad luck or good luck... but I know one of my friend is totally bad luck... and here I dono how many good luck that I hav... but i would like to giv it all to my friend... and hope that everything will be fine^^

this story end here...

Let's talk about other things... Wai kang's birthday wo... lolx...
This time we just make it simple... 1st... we go sing k at afternoon...
Tze has improve jor wo... haha... but still cannot la...^^ compare wif me... haha...
no la... where got... haha...
I like to sing k now... any one interest faster come date me out lo...^^

After that... we go to The Streets Cafe which nearby SS15 there...
We giv nothing to WK... so finally... Caren wrote a piece of paper...


Birthday Boy... Wai Kang
Tze and Han Weoi just ka ka cau cau(disturb) lo...^^


Max...


Tze...


Cross Over...


All together... ^^


This photo is instant photo which is taken by the waiter...
Unfortunately... we cannot bring it home... so you may see it at the shop^^

2 comments:

  1. aiyoyo.. i miss the photo in the restoran la.. the stupid ppol don let me bring home== sobbsobb TT

    ReplyDelete