Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Rushing day

8.8.09... Saturday
2day... i gonna sit for an exam at 4o'clock... so i got to reach my school at 2pm to spent some times to do my revision...^^
I and my classmate choose Pappa Rich

Recommended White Coffee Ice... nice~~
To be continue... suddenly Kian Ming say... How we go to steamboat le?
Then i only rmb that I hav promise them which after we finish exam we will go to steamboat...
Oh gosh, I totally forget jor...^^ sry...
But 2day i hav to go to~~

Well... no idea...
After revision... I need to go to my uncle restaurant... Bcoz 2day is also my grandma birthday...

Happy birthday to Po Po~~

So sorry... I quickly finish my food and go b4 cut birthday cake... bcoz i promise jor my fren to join them for steamboat...

lolx... so funny and blah blah~~
When i rush to another appointment... they almost finish jor... hehe...
so i just sit down and eat some fruit and chit chat a while... lolx...
after that... the night is still young for Vin la... hehe...
so i plan to watch movie...^^ so i called some buddy come out for a movie wif me...
Bcoz if wanna watch movie... I got to rush again... if not... the seat of the ticket will not be so nice...
Finally... I reach pyramic... and I bought ticket d... yeah~~
What movie is that?!
Oh come on... Highly recommended you all...
No matter is action part...
Or comedy part...
Or Graphic...
Is just nice man... For my expectation to the movie b4 i see it... is good...
but after i see it... I wanna say.. is very very very good... haha...

Highly recommended...
G.I.Joe



No matter Boys or girls... their muscle... their body... Wow... just speechless... lolx...
exspecially Girls are so hot^^
it is hard to find in Malaysia... lolx... mayb i not yet find it only..^^
Maybe~~ hehe...

Sienna Miller
I like the spec modeling...
It was so hot...^^


Another hot ladies is...
Rachel Nichols who are so Emotional... hehe...



The Joe...


The Black is still very funny... haha...

Ok... in this movie... Got another flavour part... which is...
Two Ninja...
Black And White...
So Ying... and Cool man..
Name also Ying ger than ppl... lolx...
Snake Eyes


This is Black...

The white call Storm Shadow...


Come on man... Wanna watch again jor while I writing this.. lolx...


After movie end... my fren Jackson say wanna go Clubbing... o.O?!
Such a good idea wo... hehe...
but... when we reach the entrance...
we thinking go or not le?
Look at them... (thinking) haha

Haha...
Finally... Yeah...

Go home... =.=... T_T... Mm Zai Ar... T_T

bcoz they two wear till so casual jor... haihz... well... next time ba... T_T
The End...

No comments:

Post a Comment